Chronicles of The Juggler

Monday, February 13, 2006

Ok.. so this is the first posting of my first blog on this blogging site. Previously jotting down nonsense on Multiply, I decided whathefak... why not? And did this. Umm, just a warning though, some of you might not like or even agree with what you read here. And so be it. Can't please everyone. Having said that, I can be a nice person when I feel like it.....

The other reason I decided on this was because I will FINALLY be getting a computer at home. That would give me a chance to blog more often, as some of you can testify to the fact that I am one helluva lazy blogger... sometimes disappearing for months on end. Well, besides the fact that I can only access emails and the net at the office, I AM juggling a lot of other things at the same time, hence the title above. I promise I will be a better blogger, really. Ok Zal? Janet?

So, for starters, am rehearsing for M The Opera. Vigorously rehearsing. The whole cast is in trepidation, counting down to 23rd March when we open, with a preview on the 22nd. YIKES! All you People of The World (ok, of Kuala Lumpur) must come and watch!!

And umm.. what else. Ok so yesterday was a tiring Sunday, as is every other Sunday for me. Went for Ensemble training at 10am, and that was to set the pace for the whole day, and as usual, today (Monday) feels like Tuesday to me. Thought I could catch some shut eye about 4pm. I did. For literally 5 minutes. Sigh. Then Mommy came over, then Hazlin came over, then Tori and Skeeter demanded some more attention, and then I had to go out. So there.

Today is back to the warehouse. Have to be there by 6.30pm for the 2nd Atelier scene. Also have to collect the pics from Shegar's place. Wonder when that is going to happen.

Till the next time, I hope it's soon...

Ze Biatch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home