Chronicles of The Juggler

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

M! The Opera... make way make way for George from the Concrete Kiasu Jungle!! Heheh. Been enjoying his staging/choreography directions so far, while Judi is in India. Can't wait for her to get back and add on her brand of dance and movement to the whole picture. Something like the icing on the cake if I may say so. But what a talented and useful Kerabat we have. So lucky.

Fai dear, you asked me to mention you in here. Wait. I have to mention Kenneth first la... how la? Not yet mention my wonderful understanding husband yet maaa... who had to have dinner alone yesterday (V day).

So, Kenneth... don't worry. I know you exist. And thank you for leaving me alone to do what I want. You are a gem.

As for Justin aka Fai above, he is one of the cast members in M. A musician and actor. Quite talented. Helped him out a month or so back with his body allignment and focus. A Mommy's Boy in denial. A vain pot. The lost 6th member of the Back Street Boys. And a ladies man WHEN he wants to be. Enough for now otherwise he might get too big headed.

Will be heading home to walk the dogs and then to rehearsals. Later ya'all!

Sup B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home